- You need to have LOTS of patience.
- Having a job is VERY important. Try to work as much hours as possible and stay focused.
- SAVE MONEY!! It comes in handy. (I myself should have been done it.)
- Be around your baby as much as possible cause they’re only small for a short period of time.
- Sleep when the baby is sleeping so that you won’t feel so tired.
- Try to get along with the mother of your child, cause some women won’t let you see your baby. (In other words treat her with the respect you would want your daughter to be given, or show your son how to treat a woman.)
-John J Justiniano
*If you have any advice or suggestions for new dads feel free to comment!