Have a gassy baby? Try these few things that might help:
- Hyland Baby Colic tablets: helps relieve any pain associated with gas.
- Anise seed: Take a pinch full and boil it in 2 ounces of water until golden. Drain out the seeds, then add a pinch of sugar. Let it cool down and give it to your baby warm.
- Barley: Take whole grain barley and boil it in water until thickened. Take the broth and you can either give it to them like that or make their milk with it.
Does your baby cry when it’s bathing time?
- Wrap your baby in a receiving blanket and uncover each part upon washing.
Is your baby cranky and crying a lot?
- Take your baby a warm bath using Johnson and Johnson’s bed time bath and lotion.
Did your baby get his/her vaccinations?
- Take baby Vicks and massage the area, then follow with warm compresses.
Are your stretch marks red, or pinkish color?
- Take Vicks vapor rub warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds and rub on the stretch marks twice a day for a few weeks.
Having trouble producing milk after the baby is born?
- Boil water and add chocolate powder and a pinch of cinnamon powder/a few sticks and drink it.
All parents comment any other tips you would recommend!